The Walking Dead

Can see that happening as I don't think it will go down the finding a cute route. Rick wakes up then cuts to scenes of him in every day life passing the faces of the people we watched through the show. I always wonder what the likes of negan did as a job before the world ended

Traffic warden and part time cyclist

Half the episode was an imaginary conversation! Plus like another poster said, there is no resolution. Its basically same as before.

That's it exactly. It even looked possible they were ending it as the previous series ('season' my arse) had with Rick and his brat on their knees ... A shame, as it was SO good at first.

Can see that happening as I don't think it will go down the finding a cute route. Rick wakes up then cuts to scenes of him in every day life passing the faces of the people we watched through the show. I always wonder what the likes of negan did as a job before the world ended
Negan was a sports coach at a high school hence the baseball bat

I'd have thought that the Saviours would have learned to shoot straight. All those shots fired, but almost nothing was hit, including car windows!

At least the pet tiger was given something to do, although one bloke being savaged by it seemed to be fighting a cuddly version.

Rick being shot in the stomach and kicked off a platform didn't seem to slow him down much.

I didn't see much of Eugene during or after the fight - I assume he made it out.

I'd have thought that the Saviours would have learned to shoot straight. All those shots fired, but almost nothing was hit, including car windows!

At least the pet tiger was given something to do, although one bloke being savaged by it seemed to be fighting a cuddly version.

Rick being shot in the stomach and kicked off a platform didn't seem to slow him down much.

I didn't see much of Eugene during or after the fight - I assume he made it out.

There was a scene after which showed Negan asking Eugene how he think Sasha died.

The numbers just do not stack up! God knows how many saviours against about 5 of Ricks crew blindsided by loads of scavangers but then backed up by 5 kingdomers and a tiger plus 5 hill toppers!!

Also how do they find enough supplies to keep giving the saviours it must be barren earth by now and so many saviours to feed.
There are hundreds of saviours so they should just obliterate any resistance.

My biggest gripe aside from storytelling is the production quality has gone to crap. When did it stoop to looking like it was shot in Canada in the 90's?(remember all those awfully cheap canadian sci-fi shot shows like The Outer Limits, first wave and stargate?)

It is still shot in Atlanta, but they are cutting huge costs just to keep paying the actors so they dont want out.

As a result the show looks terrible these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.