Thierry Ambrose

Nasri said:
20 gaols and 11 assist...
My guess is that he will probably be one of the main strikers of the EDS next year while hiwula goes on loan..
Id like to see Ambrose on a loan in holland tbh, i think he would tear that league up.

Goals don't really prove much at this level. David ball, Nimely, Miller etc used to score for fun for the u18s but have all struggled to make a career in football. Not saying he wont make the grade though.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Goals don't really prove much at this level. David ball, Nimely, Miller etc used to score for fun for the u18s but have all struggled to make a career in football. Not saying he wont make the grade though.
Exactly people need to calm down and just let him play like all the other players. He's not even played for the u21s yet

I live to Auxerre. I saw alot of good young out of the Academy. the last 15 years there has been Sagna, Kaboul, Diaby, Mexes, Cantona Cisse and full else and I can assure you that Ambrose is very far and very talented in advance are age.

-- Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 pm --

sorry for my english

boothy_ said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Exactly people need to calm down and just let him play like all the other players. He's not even played for the u21s yet
Im quite sure hes actually had a couple of sub ins tbh. But to be fair, Joze pozo was playing regularly for the u21's before he was 17... Not that im writing Pozo off, dont worry :)

spinzer said:
boothy_ said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Im quite sure hes actually had a couple of sub ins tbh. But to be fair, Joze pozo was playing regularly for the u21's before he was 17... Not that im writing Pozo off, dont worry :)
Maybe your right. I no he's played for the u19s in the youth CL. Pretty sure he hasn't started for the u21s though, never seen him do anyway. He will probably move up next season like a lot of the u18s team.

boothy_ said:
spinzer said:
boothy_ said:
Maybe your right. I no he's played for the u19s in the youth CL. Pretty sure he hasn't started for the u21s though, never seen him do anyway. He will probably move up next season like a lot of the u18s team.

I can see Hiwula and Cole going out on loan next season as Jordi will be 20 and Devante will be 19, you need to be starting to play professional football at that age in my opinion so loaning them is probably best for their careers.

We have Kelechi Iheanacho coming in next season so I can see him and Ambrose taking Hiwula and Cole's places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.