Third party ticket sites and City / West Ham game

I know of a seasoncard holder who sold his/her WHU ticket to pay off their creditcard debt. Tempted myself, if it wasn't for that unshakeable desire to watch the mighty City. Couldn't being myself to do it for a lesser-important game let alone a Cup Final or final home game.

Tickets changing hands out there for stupid money. The working class game has long gone. It's all about money and status for the new breed of customer (the glory fans and barely supporters). Would more seasoncard availability fix it? No. Proper prices? No. It's a societal issue. Good luck to all in this every man/woman/etc for themselves approach to ticketing.

Loyalty? If you doubled your loyalty points for 50quid a season, are you more loyal than those who didn't? Not a time for infighting or worry, but the whole model of support has changed and there aren't enough characters on Twitter/X or video hours on TikTok to fix it.

I know of a seasoncard holder who sold his/her WHU ticket to pay off their creditcard debt. Tempted myself, if it wasn't for that unshakeable desire to watch the mighty City. Couldn't being myself to do it for a lesser-important game let alone a Cup Final or final home game.

Tickets changing hands out there for stupid money. The working class game has long gone. It's all about money and status for the new breed of customer (the glory fans and barely supporters). Would more seasoncard availability fix it? No. Proper prices? No. It's a societal issue. Good luck to all in this every man/woman/etc for themselves approach to ticketing.

Loyalty? If you doubled your loyalty points for 50quid a season, are you more loyal than those who didn't? Not a time for infighting or worry, but the whole model of support has changed and there aren't enough characters on Twitter/X or video hours on TikTok to fix it.
It is the football authorities and in this instance Manchester City's job to govern the allocation of tickets. If the pressure is put on the right persons, improves could be made.

It is a societal problem that fans need to work with the clubs. If the various supporter groups and the FSA they may well be able to put pressure on the right people to ensure football fans are protected against these touts. Discussions are already being had behind the scenes.

Nows the time to make a strong case for football to make changes. If they can charge venues for not paying to show Premier League matches surely they can make progress on making it harder for the touts and people trading these tickets to function.

Had a text off City reminding me to list my seat on the ticket exchange if I can’t make the West Ham match.

giphy.gif

Has anyone bought tickets from livefootballtickets website? It's an option for me to get 2 for the cup final as I have the money but fuck me it's expensive

I’ve used ticombo a couple of times in the past, inc. Chelsea v City CL Final.

BUT, just checked for final and they are crazy expensive. Prices will drop 1-2 days before game if tickets haven’t sold, but that doesn’t help unless you can easily get there.

sold my west ham ticket for more than what it will cost me for my whole season ticket next year. its a no brainer 19 games.in exchange for 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.