Third party ticket sites and City / West Ham game

sold my west ham ticket for more than what it will cost me for my whole season ticket next year. its a no brainer 19 games.in exchange for 1
I missed the Gundo Villa game due to being on holiday and it still haunts me. I can’t even watch the highlights even now.

Must be mad.

sold my west ham ticket for more than what it will cost me for my whole season ticket next year. its a no brainer 19 games.in exchange for 1

I very much doubt any genuine City fan would miss a possible title winning match and PL trophy presentation at the Etihad on the final game of the season, even for enough ticket touting money to buy a season ticket for next season.

If that scenario does happen, which it may not happen yet, you’ll be absolutely gutted watching the match on a TV instead of watching the match inside the ground and taking part in the PL title celebrations. And before you reply, if you do reply, and say you won’t be gutted, I’m telling you you will be gutted.

With only 607 posts in 10 years on BM, I doubt very much you are a City fan. If you are a City fan, you’re the type of City fan and season ticket holder the new ticket compliance manager needs to be cracking down on, if you can be caught?

PS.

Why I’m bothering again, I don’t know.

So you’ve watched all 18 home games throughout the season and now you’ll miss the final and possibly the most important home game of the season. Yeah, good one!

I very much doubt any genuine City fan would miss a possible title winning match and PL trophy presentation at the Etihad on the final game of the season, even for enough ticket touting money to buy a season ticket for next season.

If that scenario does happen, which it may not happen yet, you’ll be absolutely gutted watching the match on a TV instead of watching the match inside the ground and taking part in the PL title celebrations. And before you reply, if you do reply, and say you won’t be gutted, I’m telling you you will be gutted.

With only 607 posts in 10 years on BM, I doubt very much you are a City fan. If you are a City fan, you’re the type of City fan and season ticket holder the new ticket compliance manager needs to be cracking down on, if you can be caught?
Agree. The Complance Manager is going to have a tough job without the backing of the fans who feel they can do what they want with their tickets yet challenge the club approach to releasing tickets.

It does show you how far the club and people are prepared to go to make money. Bottom line is there needs to be a back to basics approach to on the whole thing. People are being priced out on being able to see their team at such an important time of the season.

The sad thing is the ticketing systems cross the Premier League allows businesses and individuals to take advantage of the loyalty of football fans. There needs to be a crack down.

Unfortunately, the club, fellow fans and touts defend there approach meaning loyal fans are getting ripped off. It is enough to put people off going to games. No wonder some fans are deciding to watch games from home. The beautiful game continues to lose its soul. Sad times.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.