Third party ticket sites and City / West Ham game

I very much doubt any genuine City fan would miss a possible title winning match and PL trophy presentation at the Etihad on the final game of the season, even for enough ticket touting money to buy a season ticket for next season.

If that scenario does happen, which it may not happen yet, you’ll be absolutely gutted watching the match on a TV instead of watching the match inside the ground and taking part in the PL title celebrations. And before you reply, if you do reply, and say you won’t be gutted, I’m telling you you will be gutted.

With only 607 posts in 10 years on BM, I doubt very much you are a City fan. If you are a City fan, you’re the type of City fan and season ticket holder the new ticket compliance manager needs to be cracking down on, if you can be caught?
what's the minimum amount of post required to be a city fan.

what's the minimum amount of post required to be a city fan.
What‘s the minimum amount of posts to become a City ticket tout?

I’ll be joining 50,000+ City fans at the match. Hopefully a match and a PL title winning day ticket touting money can’t buy.

Enjoy the match on the TV. :-) (and your season ticket ‘next season’)

Not West Ham but local travel agent is flogging FA Cup final in the City end with Hotel for £499.
There will be a few thousand in each end that went to the "football family" rather than the participating clubs. It could be one of these. Or someone at the travel agent has a season ticket and can't be arsed going.

They should know who these 2 belong to. Face value of £115 but selling at €600,
If the surrounding seats were sold by City then that is the likely source, but they could have gone to the FA, local leagues or the EFL.

I wouldn’t sell my ticket to City out of principal. I’d sell my ticket to a City fan I know at face value if I couldn’t make the match.
But it's you facing a ban if there is any trouble involving the fan you sell it to, even if he/she is totally innocent.

If the surrounding seats were sold by City then that is the likely source, but they could have gone to the FA, local leagues or the EFL.

But it's you facing a ban if there is any trouble involving the fan you sell it to, even if he/she is totally innocent.
I’m going.
I can assure you my friends wouldn’t cause any trouble. Why would they?
We’ve all seen more trouble throughout the season, especially in the CL, with away fans in the home ends.
How do you think away fans are getting home tickets en-mass in the home ends?
Who and what is the main source of all these away fans buying tickets in the home end?
Similar to what happens at Real Madrid and ‘Barcelona’, where having away fans in the home ends is the norm for La Liga and CL matches.

I’m going.
I can assure you my friends wouldn’t cause any trouble. Why would they?
We’ve all seen more trouble throughout the season, especially in the CL, with away fans in the home ends.
How do you think away fans are getting home tickets en-mass in the home ends?
Who and what is the main source of all these away fans buying tickets in the home end?
Similar to what happens at Real Madrid and ‘Barcelona’, where having away fans in the home ends is the norm on a CL night.
It's not a matter of your friends causing trouble, it's about them being caught up in something and not being able to prove they are you.
I'll address your other points but I think we might be in agreement:
CL - Away fans living in the UK get tickets from the club as purchase criteria are lax, particularly in the group stages, and many "loyal" fans can't be arsed with the CL or have trouble getting to midweek games. A ticket touting agency with memberships could buy and resell these tickets. A ticket touting agency with a deal with City could also sell them. Also, it's possible City will sell to anybody if it's part of a hospitality deal.
En-masse tickets: Two ways; either groups who travel together don't join the schemes or ticket toting agencies have multiple memberships and buy together. - Or they have agreements with the club to buy groups of tickets as they are easier to shift.
I'm not saying the club is innocent in all this. My initial post was to say you could possibly be getting hassle if there is any trouble near your seat and someone other than you is in it.

It's not a matter of your friends causing trouble, it's about them being caught up in something and not being able to prove they are you.
I'll address your other points but I think we might be in agreement:
CL - Away fans living in the UK get tickets from the club as purchase criteria are lax, particularly in the group stages, and many "loyal" fans can't be arsed with the CL or have trouble getting to midweek games. A ticket touting agency with memberships could buy and resell these tickets. A ticket touting agency with a deal with City could also sell them. Also, it's possible City will sell to anybody if it's part of a hospitality deal.
En-masse tickets: Two ways; either groups who travel together don't join the schemes or ticket toting agencies have multiple memberships and buy together. - Or they have agreements with the club to buy groups of tickets as they are easier to shift.
I'm not saying the club is innocent in all this. My initial post was to say you could possibly be getting hassle if there is any trouble near your seat and someone other than you is in it.

If one of my friends did use my ticket they aren’t going to get caught up in anything. They aren’t going to get involved in anything. No offence, but why do you keep on labouring on that hypothetical point? Just like me they would go to the match, enjoy the match, and go home, like I’ve done for every home game this season, bar the frustrating draws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.