Third party ticket sites and City / West Ham game

sold my west ham ticket for more than what it will cost me for my whole season ticket next year. its a no brainer 19 games.in exchange for 1
It is your ticket, so you can do what you want with it. But, when you reach that point where you are looking back on your life, will you remember being a bit flush for a couple of weeks in May 2024, or the things you witnessed that live with you forever. The Aguero goal, the Kompany goal, the comeback against Villa. Like I say, it is your call, but there is more to life than money.

sold my west ham ticket for more than what it will cost me for my whole season ticket next year. its a no brainer 19 games.in exchange for 1

You’ll never remember what you did with that money and you’ll miss City potentially making history and winning four league titles in a row.

Reactions: PPT
I’ve used ticombo a couple of times in the past, inc. Chelsea v City CL Final.

BUT, just checked for final and they are crazy expensive. Prices will drop 1-2 days before game if tickets haven’t sold, but that doesn’t help unless you can easily get there.
Yes mate crazy prices at the moment, £1,100 for 2 tickets lower tier in the corner, not sure how long to wait as I've never used these sites. I think I'd rather get them so I know I'm sorted. Can I ask, how much did you pay for CL final and do you know how much they came down in price leaving it so late to purchase.

Why on earth would you come on this forum to boast about that?

Because he’s an attention seeker who’s almost certainly chatting shit anyway?

Who’s going to spend £7/8/900 or whatever he’s pretending it was on a game that at the time still had the potential of being a dead rubber?

And now, even though we know it isn’t, are still freely available on resale sites for around the £200 mark?

Originally posted by Millwallawayveteran.

The club has received an additional 2,340 tickets from the FA for the Final, across Categories 1 to 4.
The Club has received an allocation of 33,035 tickets, including 100 wheelchair bays and easy-access seats for ambulant supporters.

Tickets must only be purchased and used by Manchester City Fans. Any fans who are found to have resold or transferred their tickets will be subject to the Sanctions & Bans policy available here.

Had a text off City reminding me to list my seat on the ticket exchange if I can’t make the West Ham match.

giphy.gif
Great gif

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.