This Summer Transfer Window Poor?

Malty

It seems to me worse than previous years.. even Sky are not getting the totalizer out..

Of course it's poor from sky point of view, we been active and good, the cartel haven't

I am happy with our business. I didn't like that Lopes was sold and it is a shame we couldn't get Pogba but I think Sterling and KDB have improved the team tremendously

Assuming KDB is the last bit of business for us I wouldn't go as far as others that say it's been an amazing window. It's been good but it's the minimum we needed, anything less than what we've done would of been a disaster for us. Txiki's done his job this window and done it well. we identified positions, identified the best suited, attainable players and got most of them. Satisfied would be the best description.

As for the entire market, there seems to be a distinct lack of quality everywhere right now (especially strikers) or perhaps the elite have just risen to a new level and make the others look substandard? Either way, it's meant the top teams are very reluctant to let any 1st team player leave and it's meant the players that are available are being fought over by more and more teams.

Has the potential to be our best ever window, this season and for our long term future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.