Thomas Cook coaches

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
Alright blues

Booked to travel on the official Thomas Cook coach on Sunday - first time I've booked through them, the confirmation email says no booze allowed in BIG SHOUTY CAPITALS.

Hypothetically of course, is this ever actually enforced?

Alright blues

Booked to travel on the official Thomas Cook coach on Sunday - first time I've booked through them, the confirmation email says no booze allowed in BIG SHOUTY CAPITALS.

As it is the official one, sadly I think it is.

Alright blues

With the oficial obes yes .it is still ilegal to drink alcohol on a coach goinf to as game stick half a bottle of vodja in a carton if oeange juice yoy will be sorted

Alright blues

They have a battle axe of a woman stand in front as you get on and bellow the same at you as you board:)

I'm on Thomas cook too, always worked well for me and pretty well run.

They have a battle axe of a woman stand in front as you get on and bellow the same at you as you board:)

I'm on Thomas cook too, always worked well for me and pretty well run.

Sounds like a right laugh. 75% of the fun of going to Wembley is getting twatted at breakfast time.

Sounds like a right laugh. 75% of the fun of going to Wembley is getting twatted at breakfast time.
That's what the battle axe does to you if you snaffle booze on.

I don't really drink so don't take any but we have taken food and soft drinks before. I imagine searches will be stepped up this time but I don't know. ..

Went on the original one, loads of warning stuff but people were sipping wine from the bottle in France after the ferry, nothing said. If it is the OSC coach now it is probably different, they stopped for 50 mins at services on the way there but don't bother on the for London games, and no communication or anything - based on 2 london trips over a couple of years a while ago. One was over 3 hours early, the other closer to 90 mins, not real traffic difference just set off times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.