Ticket Collection Celtic away

so you think it's fair that I can't go to European games anymore because of this system? I have over 16000 points, don't live in the area and go to the games with my parents who have no intention of going to euro aways due to work commitments so my brother goes with me instead. he's a city fan too but doesn't have a season ticket as has to work most weekends. I've been to over 10 euro aways with him but now I can't go on anymore as I'm unwilling to travel on my own. there should be something in the system where a family member can pick up the ticket. It's a joke. I've also sold a ticket I had for an away game once so I'm sorry for being a points whore!
You think it is right that you brother gets a ticket for a big game but a season ticket holder can't?

so you think it's fair that I can't go to European games anymore because of this system? I have over 16000 points, don't live in the area and go to the games with my parents who have no intention of going to euro aways due to work commitments so my brother goes with me instead. he's a city fan too but doesn't have a season ticket as has to work most weekends. I've been to over 10 euro aways with him but now I can't go on anymore as I'm unwilling to travel on my own. there should be something in the system where a family member can pick up the ticket. It's a joke. I've also sold a ticket I had for an away game once so I'm sorry for being a points whore!

I think it's fair that your brother doesn't get a ticket ahead of other blues who've made the commitment to buy numerous season tickets and tickets to home and away cup games etc.

You CAN go, you're just unwilling to which is your choice, it's your brother that can't go and that's perfectly fair, why should he get to go to all the European away games whilst somebody on 10/12k has put in a lot of hours and money themselves have zero chance of attending? I go with my brother, have enough points for pretty much every game bar the derby, could of gone to PSG last season but my brother couldn't make it, i decided not to go on my own, that was my decision and two people who probably go to every game they possibly can but wouldn't ordinarily have been able to get a ticket got to experience a European night instead of me and a mate who goes once in a blue moon. That's as fair as you can get.

They have to have this process for Celtic, the demand will be greater than most European games, the process isn't the real problem, the problem is the collection point. As long as it's close to the ground and well staffed there won't be an issue.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.