Ticket Collection Celtic away

Do you know who he spoke to?
I emailed them last season, I think before the Paris game and they said they couldn't swap the names as it would be open to abuse. They offered to change the numbers round but said all points would be wiped (!) Which I didn't take them up on!
I'm sorry I don't, but I can ask him tomorrow if he's at the game (we sit together normally), I'll PM you if I get a good answer, but he definitely got it sorted.

Think united do it for high profile games, they did it for Bournemouth this year. If City bring this in I'll just fuck my season ticket off, I'll go and watch non league football.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk
They do. Was talking to a rag last night. He said last time they played celtic supporters traveling independently had to pick their tickets up from Glasgow fruit market. Those travelling on official coaches got their tickets on the coach.

What are the chances of getting a ticket with 8000 points for this one or any of the other CL away matches?

Why would we give them 6k tickets, doesn't make sense. Give them 3k and be more vigilant with the selling of tickets in the home end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.