Ticket Collection Celtic away

Sorry, are you taking the piss out of me, or Stoke, or are you just ignoring the bits that don't suit your "points whoring" argument?

Cool down mate. I'm in favour of the ID collection process for Champs League games.

However. It would have been a waste of time for most Prem League games in recent seasons. Norwich and Sunderland come immediately to mind.

To be honest, I don't think it's the price so much as the hassle.
I had to queue for a tolerable 40 minutes in Paris, but Madrid was nearer to two hours.
That would work well for a domestic away, imagine the swamp, either we have to walk from the coach park to somewhere like "Hotel Football" to pick up the tickets or queue in the coach park - either way providing easy targets for the swamp-life.

You were doing well until you claimed supporters clubs don't contain lifelong Blues. Yawn!!!!!!!!

You know what, I didn't even want to mention the supporters clubs because I've got involved in many a discussion where there concerned on here before. the lifelong blues that go with supporters clubs aren't the issue and they do the hard yards so are entitled to be at the front of the queue.

Tickets should be allocated with respect to the number of points you have earned. If you are caught abusing the system and selling on tickets for away games, you should lose that privilege for the season, and maybe points as well. That way there is a strong deterrent for those who want to points whore...

Caught, how?

Why not put a name on the ticket and cross reference it with ID/Passport photo at the turnstile. Incorrect Passport = no entrance.

Surely no one can complain then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.