Ticket Collection Celtic away

Generally speaking people are going to argue for what suits their own circumstances. People with loads of points who travel and people with not many points who have mates with loads that don't travel anymore are going to be against ticket collection. People who would otherwise have enough points will be all for ticket collection.

You know what, I didn't even want to mention the supporters clubs because I've got involved in many a discussion where there concerned on here before. the lifelong blues that go with supporters clubs aren't the issue and they do the hard yards so are entitled to be at the front of the queue.

Fair enough mate

Why not put a name on the ticket and cross reference it with ID/Passport photo at the turnstile. Incorrect Passport = no entrance.

Surely no one can complain then?
That would be my preferred method for domestic aways if we have to have a checking system. It falls down slightly in that it involves the City TO getting something right - the name on the ticket. ;-)

Without ticket collection in Glasgow, I would guess 16,000. With ticket collection up there I'd say 11,000. That's why I'm all for it.

If that's the case then I can't see how anyone can argue against the principle of ticket collection, maybe against the way it's managed on occasions, but not against the principle.

Cool down mate. I'm in favour of the ID collection process for Champs League games.

However. It would have been a waste of time for most Prem League games in recent seasons. Norwich and Sunderland come immediately to mind.

I'm not advocating a collection system for Premier League games, although for all I know, some people might have bought a ticket for Norwich and Sunderland (or the subsidised Chelsea FA Cup game) and still not bothered attending.
I was querying this obsession with eradicating "points whoring" and whether games like Stoke, (especially now that away trips are capped at £30) are actually far worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.