Ticket Collection Celtic away

Club have just released some non-restricted view seats, having had only restricted ones available since 2.... ( a bit naughty)!
They did that yesterday too.
Spent half an hour mulling over how bad an RV ticket was - then got a ticket in 118 at full price.
We still never seem to get ticketing right. But tend to agree with the collection idea - fucks off people who have no intention of going even it causes some of us a pain

It's a bit of a ball ache traipsing round to collect tickets but I'm happy enough to do it if it means middle pointers not missing out because of whores
I accept it helps middle pointers - I am at the top end of points and find it very irritating that I have to tit about getting my ticket. Especially this game when I want to leave late to conserve holidays for mid week games e.g. next Wednesday

It's a funny issue this for me.

'Point's whores' are good for me as I have 10000 points. Not missed getting a ticket to any away game for three years using them and own points.

The club officially say the reason it is being done is so they know who is in the ground if there were an 'incident'.

I was told that by one directing all of this. However that was said with a smile as they know people pass tickets on so felt something had to be done to appease others with less points.

So for Europe this has been introduced. Will it extend to premier in time who knows.

i not sure if it good or bad to have to collect. On the occasions i have it has been no mither but Celtic might be different as usually collect the day before and cannot this time.

See you up there in the queue

Cant stand rangers myself so wont be going anywhere near there!
smashed up manchester a few years ago aswell - as well as causing untold damage at eastlands.
FUK em

As far as I'm aware no damage was done inside the Etihad at the EUFA cup final it was the Celtic fans who were ripping seats out at the preseason friendly.

After reading the comments on here I've just phoned the club and 'upgraded' the restricted view ticket I purchased online on Tuesday afternoon. I was a bit surprised they could do that, because when I phoned the ticket office on Tuesday to try and do the same thing, I was told there were only restricted view tickets left. I've never had an issue with any of the ticket office staff, on the very few occasions I've contacted them they've always been really helpful, but whoever's dictating policy there doesn't appear to be up to the task.

I'd heard something about Borussia MG fans buying the 3 match package from Celtic. If this is true, I'm sure they're not interested in the Celtic - City game. Might be an idea to find one of their forums and ask for spares. Probably best not discussing the weather!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.