ticket free for all?????????????

quinny's disco pants

As a citycard holder for the last 5 years & a seasoncard holder for 3 years b4 that i went to ticket office 2day arrived at 09.45 got to window at 11.15 & got 2 tickets for block 109, BUT whilst in the Q heard people talking about various fans from other clubs queing for tickets.....clubs mentioned were....STOKE CITY whome we dont boude well with.....MAN U say no more....& RANGERS remember last may .....just wandering why ticket office were not asking for citycard/accesscard before issuing tickets??????? C.T.I.D

This just angers me even more. What was the point in paying for a city card, what was the point in going to earlier rounds when I could have watched them on TV for free, when I cant even get a ticket for this game?

I hope all of you that werent at the Aalborg or Copenhagen matches are happy now.

I don't understand why other fans would want to come see our match!??!!
I wouldn't go to the Swamp to see the rags play (unless it was against us) even if they gave me £250, a free ticket and a free prawn sandwich finished off with a BJ from some tasty bird.

No thanks

other fans might not be or ever be in europe or see the likes of robbie playin in front of 40 odd thousand...dad n 2 kids £7.00 ..

just statin a fact.

But that's not rewarding our fans though, and I thought that was supposed to be the whole idea?
I'm not picking at you there mate, I understand what you are saying but it seems stupid to let somebody who has never been to watch City 6 tickets for £30 in hand when there are loads of supporters who pay for City cards, loads with access cards who go to games regular who are stuck now without a ticket to the biggest match we have had in ages!
I know more will go on sale Monday but it's going to be a right nightmare for those people trying to get tickets on monday.
I'd be well cheesed off if I was one of them as I'm on a City card and this season alone I've been to well over 20 matches.
We have a loyalty point system that has just been tossed up in the air for this one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.