ticket free for all?????????????

dandeman2008 said:
This just angers me even more. What was the point in paying for a city card, what was the point in going to earlier rounds when I could have watched them on TV for free, when I cant even get a ticket for this game?

I hope all of you that werent at the Aalborg or Copenhagen matches are happy now.

I agree mate!! I have just had a rant in another thread about it...

mcfcmatt said:
I don't understand why other fans would want to come see our match!??!!
I wouldn't go to the Swamp to see the rags play (unless it was against us) even if they gave me £250, a free ticket and a free prawn sandwich finished off with a BJ from some tasty bird.

No thanks

I don't know anythin' about rags and Stoke fans but there are some Rangers fans that watch a number of our home games ....... only today i was liasing on another City forum with two Rangers fans who live in Glasgow who are going to the Hamburg game together with 18 relatives and friends from Didsbury!

They couldn't believe the cheap ticket prices of a fiver , sayin' that when they went on to play Zenit at COMS they paid top whack prices the further Rangers got into that cup run.

Rangers fans can often be found at City home matches.

The rags fans are only getting tickets for our game because they know porto will beat them!! haha

oh and at OT you can't get a ticket for a game (apparently) so their settling for city instead.

ratherdeadthanred said:
All this other fans are going to invade us crap is complete and utter bullshit!

Why the fuck would they do it?

Wasting your time trying to understand their logic mate. If one of the red twa*s is near me though he is gonna wish he aint bothered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.