ticket free for all?????????????

I really don't think many rival fans were queueing up today to buy tickets, might be the odd few but not many. Would you queue up to buy tickets on the first day of sales at another club even if they were cheap?

Staggering that some decent City fans haven't managed to get a ticket, and yet you could find yourself sat next to Glasgow sectarian fans, Joke fans, and F#cking Rags.
City need to LEARN from this.
The price is fantastic, and the reasons for it good, but they need a system where people who actually attend games get priority.
Some of these tickets will end up on the the net, and they won't be £5.

However its still going to be a great atmosphere, just hope i'm not sat next to any of the above

So we can look forward to hoardes singing Delilah! I think not somehow.

feedthegoat said:
I really don't think many rival fans were queueing up today to buy tickets, might be the odd few but not many. Would you queue up to buy tickets on the first day of sales at another club even if they were cheap?

Me neither. Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if a few Rags had bought tickets - they'll be desperate to see us screw up due to the fact that we're getting ever closer to the final and they're probably starting to shit a brick about the possibility that we might just win a trophy after all these years and then they'll have to take that fucking stupid banner down the obsessed pricks. It's obviously something the narrow-minded twats have never contemplated until recently - they probably thought City were going to be shit forever or something.

nmc said:
So we can look forward to hoardes singing Delilah! I think not somehow.

Your missing the point, City fans should be there, not fans from other clubs.

This was all done with the best intentions but has been absolute mess, you simply cannot put tickets for such a game for sale to anyone, for such a cheap price. It would have been worth trying in the very early rounds but to do it for a quarter final is crazy. if you trawl the sites you will find people who are not even city fans are going & taking thier wives & kids for a night out. The place could be like an England youth game.My lads been to every european game & now cant get a ticket because of these people.....is this fair?
Incidentely, a ground full of day trippers is is hardly going to help the atmosphere is it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.