ticket prices for semi- final

I think it would be better for them to charge little or nothing and not knock any money off the tickets. As the other poster said, just get as many people signed up as possible and if they only attend one game every now and then so be it.
Yes n an ideal world but let anyone join up for free and fans from anywhere as well as touts could sign up, £30 is fair but I would say knock a tenner per game off the first three games. Just enough to stop non City fans joining and value for money for those attending 2 or 3 games or more per season.

I am coming to this game.
I ordered my ticket today, will it arrive in time or do I have to collect it in person?

Also how are the seats arranged at Wembley? On my ticket it gives the seat block but no seat number. It just says something like 5/61

That's row 5 seat 61 I think. It;s close to the front. I'd guess block 125

Pass this on to any rags who make comment about City not selling out a big cup game.

Tickets on sale at their place in every single area of the ground on match day for the biggest and most important game of their season.

image.jpg

Pass this on to any rags who make comment about City not selling out a big cup game.

Tickets on sale at their place in every single area of the ground on match day for the biggest and most important game of their season.

image.jpg

Fucking hilarious !!! biggest club in the world ,whats their poxy excuses for this one ?

image.jpg

Don't forget the majority of their support has to travel from London and it is a mid week game.

image.jpg

Irrelevant mate,it will be announced as a full house regardless of what the attendance is,and all will believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.