ticket prices for semi- final

Years before we get to Wembley again? I lay £20 to a charity of your choices that we get there next season or the season after. It's late and I can't be arsed to scroll through fixtures but we seem to regularly since about 2010/11.

Not missed a Wembley game and will be there with 4 others for the semi final .
However will not attend the meaningless Community shield again.
The Arsenal Community shield game was awful with swathes of empty seats in our end.
Last decent one was against Chelsea and that was because it was only at Villa Park.

Not missed a Wembley game and will be there with 4 others for the semi final .
However will not attend the meaningless Community shield again.
The Arsenal Community shield game was awful with swathes of empty seats in our end.
Last decent one was against Chelsea and that was because it was only at Villa Park.

And loads of empty seats in the Chelsea end ;)

I'd love to know how many City fans can afford to attend all 4 games at Arsenal, Chelsea, Southampton, and then Wembley, all in the same month. (match tickets alone costing a minimum of £120)
My guess is less than 400, and most of them will probably live in the South.

It's almost as though the fixtures have been deliberately arranged so that the TV cameras can focus on the gaps in the City end

I'd love to know how many City fans can afford to attend all 4 games at Arsenal, Chelsea, Southampton, and then Wembley, all in the same month. (match tickets alone costing a minimum of £120)

It's almost as though the fixtures have been deliberately arranged so that the TV cameras can focus on the gaps in the City end
Seeing as Chelsea,Arsenal and Southampton away have all sold out and Wembley will sell out you can relax about any gaps you mard arse!

Could have been 'worse' - could have had a UCL away day too.

Just got ours in 548.

Tried to get one each for the two grandchildren, but as they're not on the FA Cup scheme, no chance.

So, if anyone is not going, but would be happy to help us out, please PM me.

Thanks.

managed to get two. not been to wembley since the united semi final swell. what are the chances of getting another ticket, for non season ticket holders ( with match points) though ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.