Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine they put up the fencing for the events at Wembley although it’d be good not to have it as the other year was a joke. I remember a side alleyway right next to the pub and people would be jumping over the brick wall into the car park of the Torch, bouncers actually chased them down and there them out!

That might well be the case. It was shit being stood on the street in the freezing cold and not being able to have the craic with the fans gathered outside the Torch like we did for the play-off final. I should be there early enough this time so I'll have a wander up and have a look. If it's fenced off then I'm going elsewhere.

Also, I've tended to find that the closer the off licenses are to the stadium, the higher the prices regardless of which side we're on. The offy on the walk up to the Torch was knocking cans out at £2.50 a pop before the Liverpool game - and as we'd spent a bit of time drinking in Central London beforehand we had little time to go elsewhere - but you can get your beer for half that price if you're prepared to shop further away.

That might well be the case. It was shit being stood on the street in the freezing cold and not being able to have the craic with the fans gathered outside the Torch like we did for the play-off final. I should be there early enough this time so I'll have a wander up and have a look. If it's fenced off then I'm going elsewhere.

Also, I've tended to find that the closer the off licenses are to the stadium, the higher the prices regardless of which side we're on. The offy on the walk up to the Torch was knocking cans out at £2.50 a pop before the Liverpool game - and as we'd spent a bit of time drinking in Central London beforehand we had little time to go elsewhere - but you can get your beer for half that price if you're prepared to shop further away.

We parked on a Tesco supermarket,a proper one,not one of those express shops,only round corner from the Torch,cans be well cheaper in there

Last year we went in Wetherspoons near Wembley Central station, think it might be for the chavs this time, although most of them will be looking for the wine bars so they don't have to mix with the riff raff

If they have got any sense they won’t be drinking near Wembley.

Following the conclusion of the Carabao Cup semi-finals, Arsenal and Manchester City will meet in the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley Stadium in a bid to win the first piece of silverware of the 2017/18 season.

The game will take place on Sunday 25th February at Wembley with a confirmed kick-off time of 4:30pm. Arsenal fans will be housed in the West End of the stadium, with Manchester City occupying the East End.

Four-time winners Manchester City booked their place in the Final after a 5-3 aggregate win over Bristol City, while Arsenal’s 2-1 second leg success against Chelsea secured them a spot in the showpiece for the first time since 2011.

Ahead of kick-off between the two sides, British mezzo-soprano Faryl Smith will take to the pitch to sing the national anthem.

Smith, 22, has experience of performing at the national stadium for the EFL, having sung at a number of previous Play-Off and Trophy Finals, including all three of last season’s Play-Off Finals.

She rose to fame as a stand-out star on Britain’s Got Talent at the age of 13, and her debut album became the fastest-selling solo classical album in British history.

Northamptonshire-born, she is used to being on the grandest of stages, having performed alongside some of the genre’s greats — such as Jose Carreras and Placido Domingo — during her career, and has sung in front of Her Majesty The Queen and other Great British Royals on multiple occasions.

Additionally, airmen and women from several Royal Air Force Stations will be taking part in the pre-match ceremony, as this year marks 100 years of the Royal Air Force, the world’s first independent air force. The RAF plays an active role in the nation’s defence, both at home and overseas, often working alongside the British Army and Royal Navy to support ongoing operations.

The RAF100 calendar is packed full of events for people of all ages to enjoy and celebrate as they reach this milestone.

Tickets for the Carabao Cup Final can only be purchased directly from the two finalist clubs and are not available from either the EFL or from Wembley Stadium.
Is there a football match in there somewhere?? I suppose some people enjoy all the preliminaries, not for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.