to Helen and her bell

used to love how she'd hand Joe a piece of lucky heather before each game. just wouldn't happen nowadays. glad to have witnessed her and glad i wasn;t sat right next to her!

maineroad68 said:
used to love how she'd hand Joe a piece of lucky heather before each game. just wouldn't happen nowadays. glad to have witnessed her and glad i wasn;t sat
right next to her!

What a Woman
And what a supporter she was known the lenth and breadth of the country by all suporters.
God i miss that bell and those days
God rest her sweet head

blueskies2 said:
Helen Helen Ring your bell

Helen

RING YOUR BELL.

I used to live near her in Ardwick (C on M)

How about that for an epitaph.... a song from Eastlands....

Any of you Stockport Bairds come up with something suitable for H?

My dad was good mates with one of her son's and when he stayed over at there house he had to name the full city squad before bed because he was/his a rag.

Went on an finglands coach to roker one year and she was the "steward" . god she was scary, great suppoter of everything city though.

kinkladze96 said:
Went on an finglands coach to roker one year and she was the "steward" . god she was scary, great suppoter of everything city though.
yeh been on a couple of finglands when she's been on,used to come round with the hat for the driver and made you put a tip in all in good humour though

Mike N said:
"Helen is a big, fat football hooligan!"

lol..another classic

I'm gonna sing it today and watch the bemused faces. They all think I'm fkin mad anyway in 111.

The old fart with the retro songs. Old Skool blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.