Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

In the event we won the title against United, i think it could turn quite ugly if our fans were to invade the pitch. Unfortunately, even if every single person on here were to agree not to do it, that won't stop the ones who are the genuine trouble causers from running on and behaving in the same classless way some of those Wigan fans did.

In the event we won the title against United, i think it could turn quite ugly if our fans were to invade the pitch. Unfortunately, even if every single person on here were to agree not to do it, that won't stop the ones who are the genuine trouble causers from running on and behaving in the same classless way some of those Wigan fans did.
Yep. Only a moron would want our victory tarnished by ugly scenes and papers focusing on that instead of an amazing season.

Only invaded the pitch once which was when Shaun scored away at Macclesfield.

Thought it was a great idea - and picked up the ball but didn’t realised till I got back to my seat that my shirt and trainers were covered in mud

Would’ve loved to have been on the pitch for our Aguero 93:20 celebrations but thought better of it

Yep. Only a moron would want our victory tarnished by ugly scenes and papers focusing on that instead of an amazing season.

Exactly. It would take the focus away from us winning the league and beating the rags. They'd love that just as they did when our win against them was overshadowed (in the media at least) by the changing room/tunnel events after.

I was on the pitch at bradford & charlton!, but i must admit even in my mid 40’s id’ve prob been on the pitch at wigan destroying that **** with black hoodie & shirt & tie on

I don't see the upset about a euphoric pitch run.we support our club through thick and thicker now the good times are here let's embrace it,it will end one day. Let's remain the real club that we are and not the prawn sandwich eating corporate club that the majority of the clubs are these days. Let's not become a sit down and golf clap club,let's keep it real.we are city,let's enjoy every fu#kin minute we deserve to .

But there wont be ugly seens as only sensible true Blues will run on the pitch, wont be any pissed up fuckwits or morons, nothing more than a consoling arm around the rags players shoulders as they trudge off after another shoeing, and of course there will be those who want to go across to the rags to wish them well on their journeys back to Ireland and Kent, what can possibly go wrong SWP ffs?

I have been on the pitch at roger palmers teatimonial. Great experience. Also against Wigan when the goat scored with his nipple. Against Birmingham - I think maybe the same season. And the qpr game.

Hope we don’t do it this time to be honest. Is a bit small time maybe?

Of course there will be a massive invasion should we win it against them. It's then up to the Rozzers to keep any Rags off the pitch and usher them out the stadium asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.