Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Isnt it about time we stopped doing it ? I understand the reasons behind the times weve done it but isnt it a bit brownshoe ? file alongside playing music after a goal , drums , clackers and brass bands in the crowd

Of course there will be a massive invasion should we win it against them. It's then up to the Rozzers to keep any Rags off the pitch and usher them out the stadium asap.
no I want them feckers locked in to suffer whilst we celebrate , revenge for locking us in after the semi at the swamp

If we win it in that game then they will trash the section they are in. As long as we don't react, the world will see them finally for the scum that they are.

no I want them feckers locked in to suffer whilst we celebrate , revenge for locking us in after the semi at the swamp

Would they be locked in if we clinch the title? I think the police would want them out of the ground and away from the stadium asap. It would be asking for trouble to keep them in while we celebrated.

Although I expect the club to make it clear that if there is a pitch invasion the players will leave the pitch and not return.

Wild idea this, but bear with me. Let people do what they want.
If half of all people weren’t below mean average intelligence then that wouldn’t be a bad idea.

As it is, it’s a fucking shite and idiotic idea.

Charlton was a great pitch invasion, i ran from the Kippax and ended up stood on the dugout. My dad was in the main stand and was so proud when he saw me

Tough one for the coppers this. I’m positive there would be a pitch invasion if we do win it that day (or any other). But if they let the scum go on the final whistle there will be many, many blues outside that don’t have tickets. Blues that will either try to sneak in when the exits open or just hang around afterwards to celebrate.

back to pitch invasions, it’s not for me, but people will definitely do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.