Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I was more annoyed by all the fuckers running for the exits at ,80 minutes than anyone running onto the pitch. Our first home game since it was confirmed we had won the title, a fantastic performance and they can't stay to either applaud the team or go on the pitch. They did neither because they had left. Normally I couldn't care less but I thought yesterday they could have stayed.

I thought the stewards in front of 115 were a bit too aggressive in stopping the invasion.

They had no chance against the sea of people, yet a few got slammed into the ground - it was only 15-20 seconds of agro but the stewards should have stood down sooner.

I was more annoyed by all the fuckers running for the exits at ,80 minutes than anyone running onto the pitch. Our first home game since it was confirmed we had won the title, a fantastic performance and they can't stay to either applaud the team or go on the pitch. They did neither because they had left. Normally I couldn't care less but I thought yesterday they could have stayed.
Bang on the money Paul

I thought the stewards in front of 115 were a bit too aggressive in stopping the invasion.

They had no chance against the sea of people, yet a few got slammed into the ground - it was only 15-20 seconds of agro but the stewards should have stood down sooner.
Was that the front of the west stand? If so I fully agree, there were thousands on the pitch, but 2 or 3 stewards in the west stand were way over the top aggressive

There is talk of the club being fined over the invasion.
To me, some part (if not all) of any fine should be paid by the company who provided the stewards.
They must have known what was going to happen and failed to prevent it.
Personally I don't view a pitch invasion as anything to get all hot and bothered about.

Was that the front of the west stand? If so I fully agree, there were thousands on the pitch, but 2 or 3 stewards in the west stand were way over the top aggressive

South Stand.

I had a chat with the stewards after, they were told noone was to get on the pitch no matter what.

There is talk of the club being fined over the invasion.
To me, some part (if not all) of any fine should be paid by the company who provided the stewards.
They must have known what was going to happen and failed to prevent it.

They did try, it was pretty darn aggressive in some areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.