Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

One bloke had a broken leg and 2 crutches ffs !! If he can get on then we need to question what we paid all the bloody stewards for ! If you want to go on then go on . If you don’t want to go on then don’t ! I’m on level 2 so got no chance of getting on unless I want to end up like the bloke with the crutches !

Does anyone else remember the regular end of season pitch invasions around the mid seventies onwards.

Every year the warnings from the club would become more strident and number of police and stewards would increase but we still got on.

Eventually we had to leave the Kippax 5 minutes early sneak back in the North stand and by pass the police that way.

Then fences arrived and the fun had to stop.
Yes I remember doing it the first season I went to City in 73/74. Everyone knew it was going to happen so I assumed it was the same every year. The fences went up the next year and like you say the fun had to stop.
I remember running on the pitch with loads of other kids at the end of the first game I went to in December 73. We were in the North Stand and an older mate said to get to front and be ready to run. When the final whistle went we all legged it on to congratulate the players. I ran straight into a bg fat copper who chucked me into the Main Stand. I had to walk home on my own

Yes I remember doing it the first season I went to City in 73/74. Everyone knew it was going to happen so I assumed it was the same every year. The fences went up the next year and like you say the fun had to stop.
I remember running on the pitch with loads of other kids at the end of the first game I went to in December 73. We were in the North Stand and an older mate said to get to front and be ready to run. When the final whistle went we all legged it on to congratulate the players. I ran straight into a bg fat copper who chucked me into the Main Stand. I had to walk home on my own

Happy days. Good to know my memory isn't failing me (completely) ;-)

I cannot believe some of the moaning c**ts on here, why go to games, you miserable twats?

I got on from 115, it was good-natured and a fkn good laugh, piss off with your anti-fun, depressive posts.

I enjoyed it, got a few photos from on the pitch, sent a few to mates that support other clubs and every single one of them replied saying it looked great and they wished it was them.

I do know that this forum is hardly representative of the vast majority of match going City fans - that much I do know.

Some of the negativity, conspiracy theories and downright fucking kill joys on here work very hard to take the fun out of everything. They always have a bundle of reasons NOT to do something rather than one good reason to do anything. You can't leave early, the security checks are a joke, the tickets prices are astronomical. The food is total rip off. The ticket
office is the biggest joke since Tommy Cooper, All of the media are out to get us and do us down. The car parking is a nightmare The atmosphere is shit. The club shop is a total rip off. The Champions League is corrupt (which it is to be honest!) SKY are bunch of cnuts, talkShite hates us, The PFA vote is rigged so is the Manager of the Season vote.... I could go on and on and on and on.

FFS enjoy things for what they are. We have the best team and Manager in the history of the club and we are playing football that is from a different planet. But no. Lets find the negative. Lets find them even if they not there - we can pretend they are then we can all come on here and moan like fuck! Give it a fucking rest.
In terms of ticket prices, atmosphere and safe standing; we, and every set of fans in the country, should never stop complaining. Never!

We won with away ticket caps, we will eventually win with home SCs and match day tickets and will eventually win win safe standing and bring the atmosphere back n’all.

Other than that I thought the pitch invasion was good harmless fun. The BBC even said on breakfast this morning “it was great to see” and the BBC is the softest channel on tele. Proper bunch of holey jumper and vintage bike views on that Breakfast programme!

I cannot believe some of the moaning c**ts on here, why go to games, you miserable twats?

I got on from 115, it was good-natured and a fkn good laugh, piss off with your anti-fun, depressive posts.

I enjoyed it, got a few photos from on the pitch, sent a few to mates that support other clubs and every single one of them replied saying it looked great and they wished it was them.

Mate, the ones who are moaning were probably stuck in level 2 or 3 and given the chance would have been on as well, or they are just sad twats who were a bit miffed that they didn’t get the chance to see a bunch of young men walk round the pitch and wave at them

I agree and was also on from 115 it's a bit of fun don't know why people are bothered.

Well said that man. I am 51 years old and got from 115 with my son and we fkn loved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.