Tom Lockyer - Luton captain collapses during their match against Bournemouth.

Hope he’s doing alright. Second time it’s happened right? Just brings back awful memories of Foe.

So glad it seems he's ok. Puts shit into perspective even if you don't know him. Same with eriksen a few years back. Like you say, alert and responsive apparently, if you're going to collapse anywhere, a premier league ground is as good a place to do it as any.

Jason Mohammed on Football Focus was emotional, he knows his father apparently, and it put the whole football thing into focus. It’s a game, just a game. Jason is a member of the media and you all know my thoughts on them, but first and foremost he’s a human being and it hit home to me. I just hope this young lad Tom Lockyer is ok and gets the best treatment. Good luck lad.

Hopefully he emerges from this in good health. Which is the only thing that matters. I'd imagine, though, that his career is probably over now. Ignoring the obvious red flags his second such episode should raise in his head, I'm assuming that his (or the club's) insurers will be very reluctant to cover him for playing any physically demanding sport.

Hopefully he emerges from this in good health. Which is the only thing that matters. I'd imagine, though, that his career is probably over now. Ignoring the obvious red flags his second such episode should raise in his head, I'm assuming that his (or the club's) insurers will be very reluctant to cover him for playing any physically demanding sport.
I can’t see him being able to play again. Luckily for him both collapses have happened at the safest venues possible. Obviously linked to football but still. If it’s going to happen there is no safer place for him to have it.

With his PL wage increase, I hope he sees he can still work within the game and will already be financially stable enough to give up playing.

Awful to see any time something like this happens. I hope he makes a full recovery and chooses to retire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.