Tom Lockyer - Luton captain collapses during their match against Bournemouth.

Not nice to see, even more so for a fit, young elite sportsman.

Hopefully the problem will be found and a treatment is available and he goes on to lead a long life, sadly hiis football career is over but in the grand scheme of things that's irrelevant.

The same was said about Erikson

But he got over it, twice must mean Lockyer he has to stop playing, I would think Luton and the player will no longer get insurance.
Probably - from what I've been reading, the operation for arterial fibulation after the play-off final should have led to much more rigorous recovery testing - so I'm not sure why he got the go ahead to play this season to be honest.
Aterial fibrillation (iregular heartbeat) is often a sign of other heart problems to come.

Last edited:
That's twice in 6 months now. Surely can't be allowed to carry on playing. Hopefully he recovers and is able to stay in the game in another capacity.

Listened to the central club podcast with him on it literally two weeks ago, seems a regular nice guy from a Cardiff council estate who got to live the dream. Fit as a fiddle all his life, super fit runner, gym guy. Amazing this has happened to him twice.

The same was said about Erikson
He has a contract at utd... but his contribution has been neglible.
As an attacking midfield player at utd he has 39 appearances and 2 goals
Currently out Injured.
His career stats prior to utd were a consistent I goal every 4 games
For Denmark international team, 40 goals in 126 appearances.

Not the same player now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.