Toni Kroos

Who do you support Tony?

Shut. This is the part where you critizice a player only to suggest nothing better, isn´t it? I like Verratti (can´t check the spelling, sorry). I like (out of position) Pastore, Dortmund´s 19 year old (what´s his name? Khiels?) Thiago is the best midfielder sans fit Gundogan.

THe thing is I don´t like Toni. Been watching him since van Gaal sent him on vacation to Aspirin land and I think he´s good at basically the false 10 role but with possession he´s very limited as a regista. Pretty weak answer, I´know.

Shut. This is the part where you critizice a player only to suggest nothing better, isn´t it? I like Verratti (can´t check the spelling, sorry). I like (out of position) Pastore, Dortmund´s 19 year old (what´s his name? Khiels?) Thiago is the best midfielder sans fit Gundogan.

THe thing is I don´t like Toni. Been watching him since van Gaal sent him on vacation to Aspirin land and I think he´s good at basically the false 10 role but with possession he´s very limited as a regista. Pretty weak answer, I´know.
Well that clears that up.....

Pep loves him x 10 on last few pages and yet he sold him to Madrid?? I doubt it was Kroos who pushed for that move, Germany rarely go abroad.

Well that clears that up.....
13C9Ls0jJOKJLq.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.