Toni Kroos

He was sold when he was there.
He was sold while Pep was the coach but against his wishes. There´s a Guardian article (and a few press conferences) by Pep asking the team to solve the issue of his contract. He got an offer for 12M per year at Madrid and Bayern didn´t consider he had done enough to afford that salary.

Remembered I read somewhere that said Pep built the team around Kroos before he was sold.

Would rather have Kroos over gundogan, would rather have Pogba over both. Not sure if the three are related at all but I'd imagine if we got Kroos that would free up Pogba to go to Real...helping Real more than it helps us. Random thoughts but I think they make sense in a weird way.

Would rather have Kroos over gundogan, would rather have Pogba over both. Not sure if the three are related at all but I'd imagine if we got Kroos that would free up Pogba to go to Real...helping Real more than it helps us. Random thoughts but I think they make sense in a weird way.
Why Kroos over Gundogan? Injury history? Or you prefer his style of play?

Can't compare Kroos and Gundogan imo. Gundogan is an out and out defensive midfielder whereas Kroos has a lot more attacking prowess. Still think Gundogan is class and just another injury. He gets injuries like any other player does bruises, kicks not muscle injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.