Top 4 Race

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by leech, 19 Mar 2017.

1. onceabluealways

onceabluealways

Looking at those fixtures I think it will stay as is - Rags and Arse have some tough fixtures left. rags are on a good run but I just think the tough game and Europa will be to much. They may qualify winning Europa league though (hope not).

2. Pep's Army

Pep's Army

Not at all worried about Top 4, that's for the next three teams to worry about

3. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

We have a very tough set of fixture, but my biggest worry is the desperation of the Premier League and the media to ensure that the rags are in the top 4.

4. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

The next two games should define our season

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

A point was vital yesterday. I think we'll just do it. Probably 3rd.

6. bluemc1

bluemc1

Agree with this,

7. Gabriel

Gabriel

Taking nothing for granted, save for the fact that inexplicable officiating could well dictate where we ultimately finish.

8. Blue Coop

Blue Coop

If we win either of our next two then our fixtures are kind enough to comfortably finish above United - with an added safety net of playing them at home too. Even if we don't then we'll probably manage it. Their run in of fixtures is enough to make you wince.

Then one of Arsenal or Liverpool, well neither are in great form. Arsenal are some way back now really. Especially if we can avoid defeat next up. im quite comfortable having seen the fixtures now.

9. DenisLawBackHeel74

DenisLawBackHeel74

That is the question...

I wouldn't miss being out of the chumps for a season if it meant we had a tilt at the title

10. shemnel

shemnel

Liverpool will be slightly sweating at those games in hand for Arse and Utd but we need to nail a big 3 pts in the next coming weeks