Top 5 City players this season.

superman18

Thought i would create my 1st topic and see who people vote to be in the top 5 city players of the current season.

My top 5 would look like this:

1. Ireland - no need to explain this choice
2. SWP - every full back has hated playing against him this season, scored, assisted and been a great addition to the squad without a doubt.
3. Zabaleta - looks such a scary player in the centre and not much gets past him.
4. Kompany - been solid in the centre of midfield, very reliable and doesn't miss out on a good physical battle.
5. Given - already saved the team points in a few games with his amazing saves.

Yeah Robbie's been inconsistent and all but whens the last time we had a player score 12 goals by the beginning of April?

Robbie has won us more points than Given has saved us and Ned hasn't been there long enough.

My 5

1. Ireland - 2nd in scoring, but does it with a massive workload as well and plays some fo the nicest through balls I have ever seen.

2. Robinho - stats don't lie and he has scored for fun at times, dropped off recently, but not as bad as some would have you think.

3. Kompany - He can have an impact almost anywhere it seems, future captain and great footballer.

4. SWP - Been one of many threats since his return and so seems quiter at times, but he is always working and links up with others well.

5. Zabaletta - Versatile, hard as fuck, committed and commanding.

My apologies boys. I agree with the fact Robbie has been one of the best players of the season for City i am half asleep bare with me haha ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.