Top 5 City players this season.

1. Ireland
2. Robinho
3. Zabaleta
4. Bellamy
5. Onuoha/De Jong

I wimped out at the end.

1. Ireland ( Brilliant, tho faded a touch recently)
2. Kompany ( Mr. Consistent )
3. Robinho ( Belting at home, crap away - would be 2nd if he was merely ok away from home)
4. Zabaleta ( Hardly ever puts a foot wrong )
5. Onuoha ( has been immense since he got back and just pips SWP for 5th place, imo )

ElanJo said:
1. Ireland ( Brilliant, tho faded a touch recently)
hes exhausted, played more than anyone this season (involvment-wise but im sure hes pretty high up on the game time list as well)

1. Ireland
2.Zabba
3.Robbie
4.SWP
5.Kompany

yankblue said:
Yeah Robbie's been inconsistent and all but whens the last time we had a player score 12 goals by the beginning of April?
Mate, the season ends in just over a month.

citymad said:
yankblue said:
Yeah Robbie's been inconsistent and all but whens the last time we had a player score 12 goals by the beginning of April?

Yeah and there is atleast 9 or 10 games until then...

All I was trying to say was that he's scored more goals then any player we've had for a while, and the season isn't over yet, and therefore in my opinion deserves to be on the top 5 players of the season. I know when the season ends, I suppose I didn't make my point clear enough. My apologies.

citymad said:
yankblue said:

LOL

Ireland is our first, but I wouldn't like to try and separate VK, PB, SWP or Pele's best mate as the rest of the field. Others like SG, NO, & CB probably haven't played enough games to warrant inclusion in the 'season' list.

Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Zabaletta
Kompany

I'd put in Bellamy but he has not been here the whole season. Just imagine if he had been! Dunne and Richards inconsistant form cost them but lately they have been doing very well. Onouha will definately have a place if he keeps it up next year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.