Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As for Tosin, I've said it before and I will say it again.......absolute dogshit. A centre back that can't/won't tackle and quite frankly looks like he doesn't give a shit."

this is an example of one of the posts in the match day threads about tosin....

Who said that? I just tried to search it but no luck.

I don't want to be too harsh on the lad as he's young, but that performance is the sort that moves you further away from the first team, not closer to it. First half in particular they targeted him and got joy every time. Too much backing off, he's got to show more bottle if he wants to make it as a premier league defender.

He's going to have to go out on loan and prove he can really defend, it will be interesting to see what sort of level that loan would be at.
Stones used to do that backing off as well tbf.

Think he should go out on loan and gain more experience.

Came to a bit in the second half,first half looked like he had lead boots on,and like he couldn't run,never mind tackle,if this is to be one of our future defenders I'm a tad concerned on that showing,but he will learn,hopefully

Came to a bit in the second half,first half looked like he had lead boots on,and like he couldn't run,never mind tackle,if this is to be one of our future defenders I'm a tad concerned on that showing,but he will learn,hopefully

Dont be, he has no chance of making it with us.

Some good signs last night like the pace he has that will be a benefit, but still a lot to learn.​

Loads to learn and he needs to develop physically,but there are signs he could make a good career for himself,but not here I wouldn't think.Definitely needs a loan come January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.