Tosin Adarabioyo

I'd hope so but it's so tight I have my doubts, just think a loan maybe to someone like Hull would have let him have a run and more game time to allow us to evaluate him.
We wouldn't loan him out with 5 months on his deal. Wait until it's settled, and hopefully by then we'll be a bit more settled and the loan won't be needed.

We wouldn't loan him out with 5 months on his deal. Wait until it's settled, and hopefully by then we'll be a bit more settled and the loan won't be needed.
I know he's almost a free agent but surely all the more reason to get a good look at him in proper games rather than youth games at our pad.

He's trained with the club and latterly the first team for a longtime and although he'll continue to 'learn' from the callabre of players around him I do think that games are what both he and we need from him at this stage of his career.

I don't know that he needs a lot of senior gamet ime just yet. Still very young and still learning in U23's. Would like to see him get the odd appearance here and there,,and if he's not getting games in a years time (presuming he's still here) look to loan him out then.

What do Everton want with him? They're already stocked with young English defenders.

If Denayer was here and being given a chance I wouldn't be adverse to selling or loaning Tosin. But he's not, and I don't think Pep fancies him, so Adarabioyo stays for me.

I presume he didn't go in the window?

He played for the eds yesterday. Contract is up in the summer so he can talk to clubs now, I would guess we will have offered him what we think is a good deal. I trust the club in these things, we have 3 cb's and denayer on loan, also sag a and kolarov can play there. It's a balance of how much we rate him v what his chances are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.