Tosin Adarabioyo

Oh is he on your shitlist as well now ? Another fantastic talent.

Yes it's my opinion that it is impossible & fucking stupid to write off Tosin at this point.

That doesn't mean he will make it. Just that nobody in his right mind would claim to know he won't make it.

It is also my opinion that anyone who says they already know he won't make it or denys that he has talent, is talking complete shite or has an agenda.

Nah it's still just an opinion, never mind pal, you'll get it one day.

I think all young players coming through a club's youth system are at a disadvantage when it comes to getting into the first team.
Players who've been at more than one club seem to be further on in their development. Not necessarily technique and that but generally.
If I was looking at hiring someone and had two similar candidates, one who'd been with one firm and another who'd moved around a little bit, I'd be inclined to take the second if there was no reason not to. I think that's the situation young players find themselves in at their parent club. They're up against pretty tough competition even on the fringes. It's almost impossible to make a valid judgment but it shouldn't stop any of us. Imagine being a young striker at City. The current striker was playing 1st team at 15, played in 3 countries on 2 continents and he's still youngish. Does he have to be better than that to be an exciting talent? How could he be? Better than Bony maybe? No worldbeater but he's not as bad as we make him out. That's kind of where Nacho's at. And he could go either way. That's the upside of the loan system. It gets them out of the bubble. And Nacho was never really in it.

I hope Tosin will play against Swansea in the League Cup. It would be good for him to play alongside Kompany and we can rest Oti. Kola & Stones. I believe after Stones he is the best young English centre half around.

I hope Tosin will play against Swansea in the League Cup. It would be good for him to play alongside Kompany and we can rest Oti. Kola & Stones. I believe after Stones he is the best young English centre half around.
He only turns 19 in a few days time too, although he's got the 17 year old Ed Francis pushing him. Francis is really fancied to make it big by all accounts.

He only turns 19 in a few days time too, although he's got the 17 year old Ed Francis pushing him. Francis is really fancied to make it big by all accounts.

Francis is miles off at the moment I'd guess. Seen him a couple of times for the u18s this season and he's look decent, but not sure he's anywhere near the level Tosin was at that age just yet. Tosin was (literally) a much bigger prospect at the same age I'd argue. Not to the point where Tosin has to look over his shoulders, put it that way.

Francis is miles off at the moment I'd guess. Seen him a couple of times for the u18s this season and he's look decent, but not sure he's anywhere near the level Tosin was at that age just yet. Tosin was (literally) a much bigger prospect at the same age I'd argue. Not to the point where Tosin has to look over his shoulders, put it that way.

Do you know if we are making nay headway in getting him signed to a new contract? The last I read he was out of contract at the end of this season.

I know they do, I was wondering if is natural position was centre half not full back.
He has played most of this season as a holding midfielder , regular left back has broke his foot.
Can play any of the three positions but 6 seems to be the one he is most rated in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.