Sevilla away-esque

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernando
Iheanacho Toure Dinho Sterling
Aguero

Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, A. Garcia, Delph, Celina, Barker​
Swap Sagna for Demi and play zabba

I'm intrigued why you are playing Fernando instead of delph. Can you please tell me what you see in him.

IMHO he is one of the worst signing we have made in the last 5 years, he is supposed to be a defensive midfielder yet is one of the worst tacklers we have. Players just seem to skip past him at will.

I would drop Dinho back and play Delph alongside Toure, rest I think is OK if Komps is back

All these formations are all well and good..my formation is 11 blue shirts with the full backing of a crowd that gets behind them from start to finish..we stay till the end.sing loud and proud.
Can we have 11 blue shirts and one in yellow or purple on the pitch at the same time?

I could be wrong but I've never known a season where we've had this many injuries? Just a freak situation or could some/most of them have been prevented?

I need to stop being negative and think in typical City fashion we'll buck what is expected and smash them!
Maybe we should think of spending a few million quid signing on some top medical staff. The injury situation is getting right out of hand.

I'm intrigued why you are playing Fernando instead of delph. Can you please tell me what you see in him.

IMHO he is one of the worst signing we have made in the last 5 years, he is supposed to be a defensive midfielder yet is one of the worst tacklers we have. Players just seem to skip past him at will.

I would drop Dinho back and play Delph alongside Toure, rest I think is OK if Komps is back

I think Delph is garbage and whilst Fernando is garbage too he knows the role of sole DM better than Fernandinho, plus Fernandinho is much superior to Delph in the box to box role

When Fernando has played at the base of a midfield triangle he has usually done ok - tho it is a very small sample size, probably about 5 times. MP has fucked us and him by pretty much always playing him in a 2, esp. when alongside Toure.

Anything except having 6 players in around the attacking third trying to nutmeg the opposition then turning around to walk back while Joe picks the ball out of the net would suffice.

Delph isn't garbage but he's just ok, and just ok shouldnt be good enough for us nowadays
Delph is a fantastic player,he brings tenacity,energy and a winning mentality to our team.The problem lies with a manager who hangs him out yo dry by putting him on the left wing........Im pretty sure a teamj like Leicester would find a place for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.