Transfer Window to close before the Premier League season starts

I think from next year 4 English teams go straight through to the groups so it won't matter, it might affect what those in the Europa League playoffs can do though.
Aha hadn't spotted that. One things for sure though, it will stop me continually looking at the "It's a new dawn" or whatever they call it next year thread whilst I'm on my hols.

PL have the big bucks - unless you are PSG. So if Europe don't sell to us they loose out unless, of course, they don't want to sell. Will be OK if you want to offload a player you will not sell to a rival in England.

When we start hearing the moans from Spurs, Arsenal Liverpool and possibly even Chelsea fans, remember this.

When we start hearing the moans from Spurs, Arsenal Liverpool and possibly even Chelsea fans, remember this.

Of course Chelsea voted for it. They have to be the least self aware football club in the world.

Doesn't make sense that the PL shuts for business when the rest of Europe is still open. I don't think City will be affected much, if at all though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.