Tunnel bust-up after derby

If he had just stayed away and let the team get on with celebrating BEHIND CLOSED DOORS none of what happened would have happened. I just wonder whether or not it was part of a ploy to try and get some of our players involved, loop it all over the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya and hope the FArce galloped to the rescue of their season's title hopes.

Did he poke anyone in the eye when the door opened
?
No but I bet David Silva did.

No but I bet David Silva did.
williams.jpg

Exactly. As much I hate the prick he has been picked on for this, if indeed it is those remarks. If it is it is so wrong.

He's attempted to influence the match officials on two separate occasions before the match, how is he being picked on?

Makes me think that our initial report (before FA sent both clubs off to come back with something that could be forgotten about quicker) had something in it saying that part of the reason our players reacted the way they did to him coming in the dressing room was the shit he'd been spouting about them before the game.

He's attempted to influence the match officials on two separate occasions before the match, how is he being picked on?

Okay, fair enough, he said it before the game but I still believe that Wenger, who accused Sterling of cheating, should be brought to task.

Okay, fair enough, he said it before the game but I still believe that Wenger, who accused Sterling of cheating, should be brought to task.
Yes, Wenger should have been and it's a disgrace that he wasn't. Doesn't mean Maureen is being picked on though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.