Tunnel bust-up after derby

This actually makes beating the ****s even more enjoyable, funniest thing I've seen in ages. Couldn't help but have a gander in the Rag caf, that's the icing on the cake, those poor fuckers, would like to quote some of their shit but just too much to choose from...my stomach actually hurts from laughing

Bit like a benny Hill clip
8ee8e101811a9631e238d1a1f73252bc.jpg
Someone at the Mail needs to show more respect!

That isn't our badge

Mourinho...always makes himself the story when his teams disintegrate. I’d be interested in knowing if he went to Refs Room after the incident to tell them City had done ABC?

He really is a classless, sneaky, childish little prick....just like so many of the players...Young & Herrera spring to mind immediately (Spring also describing their diving antics! Anyone got a compilation gif of Young’s acrobatics over the years?)

The club USED TO hold some sway, some swagger, but that was ALL about Fergie’s winning record and Gill’s control of the club (even if I dislike them both, they created a juggernaut). They were not classy back then, but at least they won shit and silenced their critics with “Yeah, but we win!” Today, that club is a pale shadow of what it was when it ruled the PL, and over the last 10 years, under the leadership of Mansour and Khaldoon, Vity have quietly, confidently, and with complete class, not only changed the conversation about Man City, but also changed the conversation about Man Utd. We have both gone in different directions, with City taking big steps to the very pinnacle of European football, as United have lurched from one manager to the next, and thrown money at “solutions” designed to bring the trophies back. Mourinho, who specializes in negative football, but getting silverware through pragmatism (shut up shop away from home, nick a goal at home), has bought the most expensive striker and midfielder in the history of British football, yet STILL he plays negative football. Boring, classless.

The tunnel incident is just another in a long list of classless things he did this week, but perhaps the one that people inside football will see as the most egregious example of his overstepping. Rather than using a bit of joviality as an inspiration to do better...“Listen to them celebrating like they’ve won the League! And in OUR home! Let’s make them regret that by going on a run and putting them under pressure all the way! They will trip up, and they will have injuries. Let’s make them sweat and let’s be Manchester United. Let’s renew our pledge to each other and to this Club and all it stands for and let’s fight them every step of the way...ALL THE WAY TO MAY...and let’s see who is signing then!”...but no. Instead, he makes it all about himself AGAIN, and then tries to BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR HIS PROBLEMS.

Absolutely classless manager at a club that is becoming known for being absolutely classless, with cocky youngsters posting classless videos singing derogatory songs about their “Noisy Neighbours.” Well, we were just being noisy....in the stands (Park the bus, Park the bus, Man United!), on the field (65% domination and a 2-1 win to break their home record and set a new consecutive wins record) and in the Dressing Room (didn’t even have time to have a little sing, take a few pics and enjoy our post-match milk and cookies!).

Fuck United. Fuck Mourinho. And, fuck the rag-infested media, who are blinded by loyalties that undermine their ability to do the job they are now being paid to do. If you took all the rags and dippers off the pundit couch, who would you be left with? Slim pickings....with and without! Even Neville, who started out as the best analytical pundit on TV right out of the traps, succumbs to being a prick on derby day, or when it comes to City. Sad.

Mourinho...always makes himself the story when his teams disintegrate. I’d be interested in knowing if he went to Refs Room after the incident to tell them City had done ABC?

He really is a classless, sneaky, childish little prick....just like so many of the players...Young & Herrera spring to mind immediately (Spring also describing their diving antics! Anyone got a compilation gif of Young’s acrobatics over the years?)

The club USED TO hold some sway, some swagger, but that was ALL about Fergie’s winning record and Gill’s control of the club (even if I dislike them both, they created a juggernaut). They were not classy back then, but at least they won shit and silenced their critics with “Yeah, but we win!” Today, that club is a pale shadow of what it was when it ruled the PL, and over the last 10 years, under the leadership of Mansour and Khaldoon, Vity have quietly, confidently, and with complete class, not only changed the conversation about Man City, but also changed the conversation about Man Utd. We have both gone in different directions, with City taking big steps to the very pinnacle of European football, as United have lurched from one manager to the next, and thrown money at “solutions” designed to bring the trophies back. Mourinho, who specializes in negative football, but getting silverware through pragmatism (shut up shop away from home, nick a goal at home), has bought the most expensive striker and midfielder in the history of British football, yet STILL he plays negative football. Boring, classless.

The tunnel incident is just another in a long list of classless things he did this week, but perhaps the one that people inside football will see as the most egregious example of his overstepping. Rather than using a bit of joviality as an inspiration to do better...“Listen to them celebrating like they’ve won the League! And in OUR home! Let’s make them regret that by going on a run and putting them under pressure all the way! They will trip up, and they will have injuries. Let’s make them sweat and let’s be Manchester United. Let’s renew our pledge to each other and to this Club and all it stands for and let’s fight them every step of the way...ALL THE WAY TO MAY...and let’s see who is signing then!”...but no. Instead, he makes it all about himself AGAIN, and then tries to BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR HIS PROBLEMS.

Absolutely classless manager at a club that is becoming known for being absolutely classless, with cocky youngsters posting classless videos singing derogatory songs about their “Noisy Neighbours.” Well, we were just being noisy....in the stands (Park the bus, Park the bus, Man United!), on the field (65% domination and a 2-1 win to break their home record and set a new consecutive wins record) and in the Dressing Room (didn’t even have time to have a little sing, take a few pics and enjoy our post-match milk and cookies!).

Fuck United. Fuck Mourinho. And, fuck the rag-infested media, who are blinded by loyalties that undermine their ability to do the job they are now being paid to do. If you took all the rags and dippers off the pundit couch, who would you be left with? Slim pickings....with and without! Even Neville, who started out as the best analytical pundit on TV right out of the traps, succumbs to being a prick on derby day, or when it comes to City. Sad.

Love this.

Ahh sorry, yeah of course he did, the bloke is a slapped arse isn't he, take the footy away and he is a bit marde.

Mard arse: A person that relishes in expressing his/her discomfort vocally (or whinges) at all times.
PERFECT description!

If he wasn’t a football manager, NO ONE would put up with his bullshit. He gets away with it because he is seen as a winner. Once that goes away, he will be a Grumpy Old Man and once we reach that tipping point, the tide will quickly turn on him, as it does on everyone when the limelight dims.

Anytime shit like this occurs in world football, there's a common denominator...... Moureen.

I hate ManUre & Moureen is the manager I've hated above all others for years. Moureen becoming ManUre's manager was a perfect storm for me, as it allowed me to concentrate all my footballing hatred in one direction.

I suppose I should be thankful to the Glazer's & Moureen for that... :-)

Pep must be loving being at City! Loool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.