TV Series

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Ray Donovan is ever so slowly creeping up to the sopranos, another fantastic episode this week..

Outlander is excellent, ignore stony bob, he's afraid to get in touch with his feminine side!!!

Tried that last week and she told me to fuck off.

Bigga said:
C'mon guys, Boardwalk's been online for 40 mins!!

Bigga please, Try 20hrs (:

Interesting opening episode, liked the narrative but I get the feeling too much is gonna be crammed in to the smaller platform, 8 episodes I believe!!

It was on at 9 pm here last night. I'm recording them all and then I'll watch all at once. S.O.A starts tomorrow.

Barcon said:
Bilboblue said:
Not reading back through the whole thread, so can you tell me what this is about please? A brief synopsis will suffice :o)

Bikers.

The trailer boys are back on Netflix - in the words of j-roc "shiznikatastic" ya feel me dog (:

It started back up on Friday, season 8. 1st episode entitled, "Money can suck my cock".

Barcon said:
Barcon said:

The trailer boys are back on Netflix - in the words of j-roc "shiznikatastic" ya feel me dog (:

It started back up on Friday, season 8. 1st episode entitled, "Money can suck my cock".

I blitzed them Saturday, a triumphant return from the boys, great to have Corey back but he ain't half aged..

SOA will be brilliant, how do you replace clay though??? Sutter brings in Marilyn Manson, that I can't wait for (:

Barcon said:

I blitzed them Saturday, a triumphant return from the boys, great to have Corey back but he ain't half aged..

SOA will be brilliant, how do you replace clay though??? Sutter brings in Marilyn Manson, that I can't wait for (:

I sez pardon?

Just watched series finale of The Leftovers.
Brilliant acting and still plenty off things to explore in the story.
No more Nora Durst till next year now :((

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.