TV Series

Found out, last night, that the two most interesting programmes I watched of late, are actually pilots!

How ANNOYING is that?!!

So, I saw 'Z Nation' was online(it's based on "World War Z" and checked it out. Too close to 'The Walking Dead' for me, although it's played for laughs a little bit more.

bobmcfc said:
Starting major crimes

Wish me luck

Mrs Stony watches that, but she also watches The Murdoch Mysteries, Diagnosis Murder and Celebrity fucking everything.
I even caught her watching Honey boo boo once.

Chasing Shadows on ITV is pretty good, no?

The Bridge on FX I hope gets a season 3.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
Starting major crimes

Wish me luck

Mrs Stony watches that, but she also watches The Murdoch Mysteries, Diagnosis Murder and Celebrity fucking everything.
I Watched honey boo boo once too.

bobmcfc said:
stony said:
bobmcfc said:
Starting major crimes

Wish me luck

Can I confess that Mrs Ducado made me sit through a few episodes of that and I quite enjoyed it, I feel wrong for admitting it

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:

Can I confess that Mrs Ducado made me sit through a few episodes of that and I quite enjoyed it, I feel wrong for admitting it

The South Park episode with honey boo boo is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.