TV Series

unlikelyfan19 said:
Been finally get around to watchin The Wire. Damn its so good. Moves slow, but fits the "cop investigation, " red-tape" style. I highly recommend.

I couldnt get on with it

every second word had something to do with shit, arseholes, fuck etc the rest of the time I couldnt understand what they were on about

nimrod said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Been finally get around to watchin The Wire. Damn its so good. Moves slow, but fits the "cop investigation, " red-tape" style. I highly recommend.

I couldnt get on with it

every second word had something to do with shit, arseholes, fuck etc the rest of the time I couldnt understand what they were on about

fuck off, The wire is dope nigguh

nimrod said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

I couldnt get on with it

Yet you read and post on bluemoon?

Barcon said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Barcon said:
It started back up on Friday, season 8. 1st episode entitled, "Money can suck my cock".

I blitzed them Saturday, a triumphant return from the boys, great to have Corey back but he ain't half aged..

SOA will be brilliant, how do you replace clay though??? Sutter brings in Marilyn Manson, that I can't wait for (:

I sez pardon?

mansontweet2.jpg

It's also an hour half special the first episode!!!

unlikelyfan19 said:
nimrod said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

I couldnt get on with it

Yet you read and post on bluemoon?

Lol!

The Pope said:
Just watched series finale of The Leftovers.
Brilliant acting and still plenty off things to explore in the story.
No more Nora Durst till next year now :((

Agreed, I've gone through every episode and thought what the hell is going on, but I can guarantee that i'd be back the next week for another episode. I'm enjoying how messed up all of the characters are, Justin Theroux has been brilliant as the lead guy imo.

The World Wars started on H2 (History channel) on Sunday - watched the 1st episode and was blown away by away. Brilliant stuff.

MCFC1993 said:
The Pope said:
Just watched series finale of The Leftovers.
Brilliant acting and still plenty off things to explore in the story.
No more Nora Durst till next year now :((

Agreed, I've gone through every episode and thought what the hell is going on, but I can guarantee that i'd be back the next week for another episode. I'm enjoying how messed up all of the characters are, Justin Theroux has been brilliant as the lead guy imo.

Some good acting but a fucking stupid show. I won't bother with the next series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.