TV Series

Yeah seen it just don't enjoy it as much as The Thick of It I think because its US based and not UK - I love the idea ( and it applies to Yes Prime Minister too ) that you sit there thinking politics can't be like that. Then you watch the news...................... UK politics is just like that Lol !!

ps

dunno why I laugh !!

Its not as good because there is no Malcolm Tucker, i still enjoy it though.

I love Ken Jeong and what he's done in terms of comedy, but his new show 'Dr Ken' is turgid sh*t.

So gutted that the first 'American-Asian' show of it's type is terrible.

Feck me, it's like someone saw the word 'ground breaking' and just approved the show without actually reading any scripts.

Shocking.

Last episodes of Blindspot and Quantico were great. Particularly Blindspot which I think upped the anti from the premiere.

Just watched season 2 premiere of The Leftovers, theres a bigger picture that i'm missing with this show and yet I somehow can't help but watch. I don't even know where they have taken it with that first episode, I didn't think it could get weirder but it has. Some of the acting and scenes are just top draw, enjoyed the opening scene to this season but don't quite know where it fits in, I thought I was watching a different show for the first 10-30 minutes.

Watched one episode of The Strain. Awful.

Watched Rick and Morty. Just excellent.

Bob's Burgers also very funny too.

Four episodes into Narcos and I'm hooked.

Good to have the Blacklist back, love Spader in it.

The good wife and Homeland return tomorrow night as well. The walking dead the week after. Also the Knick series 2 is out 16th Oct. Then there is Legends series 2 (Bean is still alive!!) and Peaky Blinders, I feel like I have been waiting a long time, series 3 is coming soon too, which is the most anticipated show for me at the moment.
Just started series 2,spader is brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.