TV Series

Yes sir. Hopefully they do another season though. There is a ton of shit that looks good in the "people who liked this" section.
Chance, Goliath, Animal Kingdom, StartUp. Might be worth checking out.

Finished Quarry as I was up early and have done the last 3 this morning. It was decent, certainly set up for another series. Think I am going to start on Goliath next.

The first episode of the third season of Twin Peaks is to be aired on my Birthday, the 21st May. I cannot wait!

This and only this. Quite simply one of the greatest shows ever made. And I don't say that lightly. Superbly acted, written and directed. Better than most English language shows out there. Crack on mate because it gets better and better even when you think it can't. Only me and a pal are only ones who have seen it. Shame.

Ratings winner then? Do you and your mate recommend it??

Ratings winner then? Do you and your mate recommend it??

Unfortunately not many people know about the show with it being an Italian production. So we only had one another to talk about its qualities. I would recommend to anyone who likes their shows gritty, real and emotional (not to mention the grim violence) and if they can get past the subtitles then they won't regret it. Up there with The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield et al.

Unfortunately not many people know about the show with it being an Italian production. So we only had one another to talk about its qualities. I would recommend to anyone who likes their shows gritty, real and emotional (not to mention the grim violence) and if they can get past the subtitles then they won't regret it. Up there with The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield et al.

I'm only pulling your leg fella, it's one of my favourite shows, can't wait for season 3 in May!!

Watched the pilot of "SIX" Military action drama about Navy Seals the other night. Enjoyed it and will deffo watch the series. Not a lot of the old American we are saviours of the free world nonsense that usually gets spouted in the first episode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.