TV Series

Watched the pilot of "SIX" Military action drama about Navy Seals the other night. Enjoyed it and will deffo watch the series. Not a lot of the old American we are saviours of the free world nonsense that usually gets spouted in the first episode.

I saw that drop and just thought nothing of it as so many get a trial episode and are generally wishy washy suburban shite. Thanks for the heads up on this, my kind of show, grabbed it for this evenings viewing.

This and only this. Quite simply one of the greatest shows ever made. And I don't say that lightly. Superbly acted, written and directed. Better than most English language shows out there. Crack on mate because it gets better and better even when you think it can't. Only me and a pal are only ones who have seen it. Shame.
I would put it in my top 5 I enjoyed it that much......great series, roll on season 3 later this year

Said it before but I'm loving Taboo.
One of those you wish you had all of them so you could binge watch rather than wait each week. Fantastic story plenty of things going on to keep the story moving.
Proper smart move this week to keep himself safe seeing as he can't fight anyone for a bit!

Watched the pilot of "SIX" Military action drama about Navy Seals the other night. Enjoyed it and will deffo watch the series. Not a lot of the old American we are saviours of the free world nonsense that usually gets spouted in the first episode.

I'm recording that, normally wouldn't be too fussed about that type but anything with Walton Goggins in it is welcome on my telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.