TV Series

13 reasons why

It's brilliant,a hard watch at times but superbly well done.
Binge watched this and finished it last night.amazing how true to life it is,that one person you want to talk to most pushes you away when you need them most.

Dont think they needed the bryce/jessica/justin part.rest was really well written.

Now going back to designated survivor

See with this 13 reasons why show i too have no idea who the target audience is? It was adapted from a young adults book, which suggests to me it is aimed at the twilight, teenage girl audience? Really putting me off watching it.
I had similar reservations given the theme and setting,however,having took the plunge.....i can now offer opinion....... and state,i believe the target audience is anyone interested in human emotion/behaviour and consequence.

The acting is superb,the leads probably deserving of award,and the content is powerful and relevant,i dont believe it glamourises the topic,it simply highlights it without pulling any punches - its a modern classic IMO.

I don't see why there would be a second season of 13 reasons, IMHO it's terrible when tv companies force a story to run because of the success (TWD, Lost, etc) - much better when it is a finite piece of work with a clear beginning and end from the outset.

I don't see why there would be a second season of 13 reasons, IMHO it's terrible when tv companies force a story to run because of the success (TWD, Lost, etc) - much better when it is a finite piece of work with a clear beginning and end from the outset.
Ordinarilly id agree,but there were a couple of storylines that were highlighted but not explained.To me,it seems they were setting the programme up for a 2nd series/spin off.

Have you watched it? It wouldn't be forced if there was a second series, there are many things left unanswered. I think the way this could of been wrapped in one series is by not leaving it as open as they have.

Another shout out for Shetland here, the more I watch, the more I like it. First and second series were good, but we are halfway through the 3rd series and this storyline has me gripped, cracking telly.

Have you watched it? It wouldn't be forced if there was a second series, there are many things left unanswered. I think the way this could of been wrapped in one series is by not leaving it as open as they have.

I've not finished it yet, just up to starting Clay's tape...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.