TV Series

Watched Mr Mercedes and left me hungry for more, brilliant Binged Mindhunter finished it last night...had to search to make sure ep.10 was the last one, disappointing if that is it.
It is officially listed as Season 1 which would suggest more, thankfully. I haven't read the book so I don't know how much is covered.

Last episode of Cold Feet tonight. Back to its best for me this series, loved it

Thought this series was pretty wank to be honest.

On to Walking Dead, I think the poster summed it up when saying watch episode one and the final of every series and you pretty much have it. Many wasted hours in between with not much happening and nowhere near as good as it was. I will keep watching though, I am committed and wasted many hours with it.

Thought this series was pretty wank to be honest.

On to Walking Dead, I think the poster summed it up when saying watch episode one and the final of every series and you pretty much have it. Many wasted hours in between with not much happening and nowhere near as good as it was. I will keep watching though, I am committed and wasted many hours with it.
For a moment I thought I was alone, They have fuckin ruined all the early good stuff by dragging it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.