TV Series

I was just in town when I was passed by four Police 4x4's - blues and two's on tearing the place up. I passed them about two minutes later parked by the side of the road ( in an awkward place spanning one of those pinch point traffic island the dicks ) with cops getting out talking to each other and the camera crew out filming them - yes it was Police Interceptors - Durham and Cleveland Constabulary do a lot with them so that was probably just getting some action footage in stock. I'll remember that next time I hear them bleat about stretched resources and lack of cash......... I mean as an under performing force they should have better things to do with men and equipment than ponce around for the fucking TV !!!!!

What an oppertunity for tv fame you just missed.
You should have got out of your car and remonstrated in the strongest possible terms.
Blocking a traffic island without nessasary cause is an infringement of road traffic laws > ?
Shit programme anyway wheras the one about the ambulances is an absolute blinder.
The one where the cameras follow different crews to jobs and we see the frustration of the controllers who cannot deliver an adequate service to our people through lack of injection of much needed cash.Whats all that about ?
A very well produced piece of reality tv.

What an oppertunity for tv fame you just missed.
You should have got out of your car and remonstrated in the strongest possible terms.
Blocking a traffic island without nessasary cause is an infringement of road traffic laws > ?
Shit programme anyway wheras the one about the ambulances is an absolute blinder.
The one where the cameras follow different crews to jobs and we see the frustration of the controllers who cannot deliver an adequate service to our people through lack of injection of much needed cash.Whats all that about ?
A very well produced piece of reality tv.

fuck 'em - I'll write to our Police and Crime Commissioner ................if only I knew who that was.......... I wasn't one of the 11% who turned out to vote.

Right looking for recommendations for a tv series to watch.

Have seen and liked ...
Vikings, GoT, Fargo, Ozark, Westworld, Hannibal

Any ideas ? Lots of choices out there but what are the must see's ?

Is Breaking Bad all it was cracked up to be ? Prison Break should they lock it up and throw away the key ?

Open to suggestions from the Bluemoon faithful.
Have you tried The Great British Bake Off? Sounds just your thing!

Have seen and liked ...

Is Breaking Bad all it was cracked up to be ? Prison Break should they lock it up and throw away the key ?

The Brave
The Deuce
Travelers
Good behaviour
How to get away with murder
Designated Survivor
Absentia
Tin Star
Bosch
Mr Mercedes
Salvation
The Americans
Animal Kingdom
Mary kills people

The Brave
The Deuce
Travelers
Good behaviour
How to get away with murder
Designated Survivor
Absentia
Tin Star
Bosch
Mr Mercedes
Salvation
The Americans
Animal Kingdom
Mary kills people
Thanks for that, will start from the top and work downwards. Assume there isnt any one which series you would rate above the others ?

Have seen and liked ...

Sons of anarchy ? Peaky blinders ? Boardwalk empire ?

Have seen and liked ...

True detective. Fargo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.