TV Series

Time , two series of 3 episodes about prison life , found really absorbing. Sean Bean in the first one. I player and be interested to hear what people think
Ye, really good, both series. Didn't dawn on me the one with Jodie Whittaker was the second series til I IMDB'd it. Very good acting and engaging stories.
One of the best terrestrial t.v. dramas for a while.

Time , two series of 3 episodes about prison life , found really absorbing. Sean Bean in the first one. I player and be interested to hear what people think
I thought the first one was really good and didnt expect the sequel to be as good , they rarely are , but edged it for me . Great TV

Sadly, we’re on our very last episode of ‘Justified’ this weekend, 6 seasons (although still got the ‘City Primeval’ one to look forward to), thanks to all those who recommended it, loved it.

Easily the most underrated and less publicised series I’ve seen, thoroughly entertaining, easy to watch and yet still keeps your interest level high, and, with so many great characters, one to sit down with the Mrs with.

Sadly, we’re on our very last episode of ‘Justified’ this weekend, 6 seasons (although still got the ‘City Primeval’ one to look forward to), thanks to all those who recommended it, loved it.

Easily the most underrated and less publicised series I’ve seen, thoroughly entertaining, easy to watch and yet still keeps your interest level high, and, with so many great characters, one to sit down with the Mrs with.
Brilliant series, I agree. I've also still got the Primeval to watch.

Anybody seen it, is it as good, and worth watching?

get quite a few recommendations from this thread, just checked the IMDb rating for this and the are high, will certainly drop this into my firestick favourite menu for a future watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.