UAE behind rival to CL?

Unless there IS a shit load of money of money for the winner it will be a meaningless cup along the lines of the super cup or even charity shield, but better than a summer of friendly matches, however they have their uses, wonder if teams will end up putting out academy players for experience

Unless there IS a shit load of money of money for the winner it will be a meaningless cup along the lines of the super cup or even charity shield, but better than a summer of friendly matches, however they have their uses, wonder if teams will end up putting out academy players for experience
There's no way on earth teams will chance playing academy players with the money on offer.

Who gives a toss about the confederations Cup? In my opinion, the UEFA Cup/Europe league or what ever is called is a competition too many in Europe and I'd personally scrap the league Cup too if I could. Micky Mouse cups just to spin more revenue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.