UCL Final - Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid

As a Belgian, I have to say I'm impressed with Carrasco, I mean, we all knew he was very talented, but to step onto the pitch and change the pace of the game like that, very impressive.
Now we have even more reason to bench Hazard and play someone else instead.

It's clear that Ronaldo is past his best, thought he was poor tonight, Bale and Lewandowski (looks to be on) are the future of Real's attack.

I think Real's main problem is a deluded president who wants his marquee signings to play all games. In the end, that means lots of little injuries during the season and no decent backups for these players. Look at Real's attack: they sold Higuain, a better striker than Benzema imo and definitely a nicer guy: motivation of Perez: we had to sell Higuain, cos Benzema doesn't like competition.
Real reason: Higuain was signed by the president before him and scored more goals in Ronaldo's first season at the club than Ronaldo, something the president never forgave him(!!) as they ridiculed him for it in Spain.

This season they loaned out their backup for Marcelo and bought another RB with Danilo, even though they have 3 - 4 players in the squad that can play that position. Danilo has been dreadful all season, yet he plays cos that's what the president wants. Same goes for the CM position, they buy Kovacic, then bench him for 95% of the season.

All this to point out, that's why some players didn't perform on the level we're used to (Benzema, Ronaldo,...)

Tranny (refuse to call him Ronaldo because theres only one Ronaldo at it ain't Cristiano) in it for Tranny and no-one else ... hence the reason he was 5th penalty taker. He just wants all the glory and doesn't give a shit about his team mates. He was utter SHITE last night but managed to erase that by being the 5th pen taker. Twat!
You could turn that argument on its head. That penalty could have been to keep Real alive which may have meant zero instead of hero. Tranny despise him as I do is still one of the very best with perhaps 2/3 good seasons left in him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.